- 13-Feb-2017 to 28-Mar-2017 (HST)
- Lahaina, HI, USA
- Hourly + Tips
- Base + Commission
- Part Time
You must be 21 years of age to apply for this position.
Previous experience is preferred, however, not required.
As a Barback, you will assist Bartenders in providing food and drink service to guests seated at the bar and in the bar area as well as guests that are seated in the restaurant. You will also assist in maintenance of bar area.
Here are a few of the essential functions:
- Assist in preparing bar for service by setting up bar and bar area, including preparing items such as linens, silverware, and glassware, stocking liquors, preparing garnishes, preparing drink mixers, stocking ice bins.
- Greet guests in a warm, personal, timely and friendly manner
- Assist guests with questions, recommendations, and orders.
- Assist bartenders with guest service and orders
- Assist bartenders with stocking ice, taking garbage/recycling out, and other various bar area maintenance
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to stand on feet for an extended period of time
- Ability to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Excellent guest service skills with strong ability to interact with guests
- Stand, walk, use hands/fingers, reach outward, bend, lift/carry 11-20 lbs - Constantly
- Reach above shoulder, squat, kneel, lift carry 21-40 lbs, push/pull 10-40 lbs - Frequently