- 01-Dec-2016 to 31-Dec-2017 (HST)
- Lahaina, HI, USA
- Hourly Wage + Tips
- Full Time
We offer health and dental insurance benefits to employees who qualify.
FOOD RUNNERS & BUSSERS
Please note: All applicants must have a flexible schedule and previous bussing experience to be considered for the position.
The ideal food runner and/or busser is detail oriented, self-motivated and committed to providing outstanding guest service every day.
- Deliver exceptional guest service by quickly and efficiently setting and clearing restaurant tables
- Carry large loads of dishes to kitchen for washing
- Support other areas of the restaurant as necessary, such as setup, cleanup, and prep work
- Stocking areas with supplies
- Guest service focused and solution oriented
- Must enjoy and be able to succeed in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with guests and co-workers
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on restaurant needs
- Stand, Walk, Reach, Lift/carry 11-20 lbs - Constantly
- Use hands, Bend, Climb Stairs, Push/Pull 10-25 lbs - Frequently
- Reach above shoulder, Squat, Kneel, Lift carry 21-50 lbs, Push/pull 26-40 lbs - Occasionally